This week, the board of directors met (virtually) and had to make some tough decisions. Given the current situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and directives from all levels of government, the board unanimously decided to cancel the remainder of the season for the Oxford Winds and Oxford Breeze.
There will be no further rehearsals, performances, or social gatherings until at least September, 2020. At this point in time, we have every intention of launching a new and amazing season for 2020/2021.
YES we are still accepting electronic applications for the Oxford Winds Award! More information here.
The board is still reviewing plans and dates for our Annual General Meeting, and more information will come regarding that event.