Date: Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Location: St. David’s United Church, 190 Springbank Ave., Woodstock
Although this meeting is open to all Oxford Winds members and to the public, we would very much appreciate an RSVP if you plan to attend, so that the board can plan the layout of the room accordingly. If you will be attending, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 13.
- Attendees must wear a face mask.
- The Friendship Room at St. David’s will be thoroughly sanitized before the meeting and after.
- Physical distancing of 2m between each attendee will be implemented.
- Please do not attend if you or members of your household are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or if you feel unwell.
- Please do not attend if you have travelled out of province within the last 14 days.
- Please do not attend if you think you have come into contact with the virus within the last 14 days.
Refreshments will not be provided; attendees are encouraged to bring their own water bottle if needed.
Elections for the board of directors will be held at the AGM. Nominations are now being accepted. Should you wish to join the board or nominate someone for the board, please complete and submit the nomination form to email@example.com (or by mail) no later than 6:30pm on September 13, 2020. Open positions are: President, Secretary, and general directors.