Date: Thursday, July 22, 2021
Location: Southside Park Boathouse Pavilion (rain or shine, subject to change pending public health regulations)
Although this meeting is open to all Oxford Winds members and to the public, we would very much appreciate an RSVP if you plan to attend, so that the Board can plan for proper distancing and other logistics. If you will be attending, please RSVP to email@example.com by July 19.
- Attendees must wear a face mask.
- Physical distancing of 2m between each attendee will be implemented.
- Please do not attend if you or members of your household are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or if you feel unwell.
- Please do not attend if you have travelled out of province within the last 14 days.
- Please do not attend if you think you have come into contact with the virus within the last 14 days.
- Refreshments will not be provided; attendees are encouraged to bring their own water bottle if needed.
- Attendees will be able to find the documents for the meeting at www.oxfordwinds.ca in the coming weeks to either print and bring with them or to view on a device (tablet, laptop or smartphone) during the meeting. If you are attending and require printed copies of the reports, please let us know with your RSVP.
Elections for the Board of Directors will be held at the AGM. Nominations are now being accepted.
We do have vacancies on the Board for the upcoming year. Should you wish to join the Board or nominate someone for the Board, please complete and submit a nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org (or by mail) no later than 6:30pm on July 21, 2021. Open positions are: Vice President, Treasurer, and Directors at Large.